Ensure Group is a trusted national property valuation firm with a focus on Property Valuations for Insurance purposes with the primary goal of reducing risk and increasing property wealth for our clients.
Ensure Group Property Valuers was established to provide property owners, owners corporation/strata managers, accountants and insurance brokers an industry leading, cost effective service undertaken by expert property valuers with years of experience and dedication to accuracy.
All of our highly qualified team are Certified Practicing Valuers and members of the Australian Property Institute (API) or Quantity Surveyors and members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) and have the experience to confidently undertake valuations on any type of property
NO OBLIGATION CALL BACK
email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
call us - 03 9088 2032
click an icon below
THE ENSURE GROUP DIFFERENCE
clients choose us because we are:
Common Property Plan (free)
Shows location of Common Services such as Switchboard, MDF, F.I.P etc
Fast and In-budget
Quick turn around time and cost effective pricing with set fee schedules available
Hi-resolution images included via secure download for your file records.
3 year forecast
Insurance Valuations include projected figures to make annual insurance renewals a breeze until our next valuation.
AN EXPERTS VIEW
“Having handled insurance claims for over 40 years and witnessing, far too often, the financial and emotional stress that being under insured creates, I urge all property managers and owners to value their assets using Ensure Group to ascertain the replacement cost and sum insured so that you do not have any surprises should “it” ever happen to you.”
Prof Allan Manning
Need more reasons to use Ensure Group?
Our valuers have valued over $7 billion worth of assets since establishment and have the specific experience and technical expertise necessary to accurately value your assets.
We are often appointed to undertake valuations on complex properties, such as shopping centers, cinemas, hotels and unusual mixed use Owners Corporations.
- We offer fast report turnaround so you don't need to follow up on your request.
- Our developer network provides a primary source of cost data, which we rely on when valuing our clients portfolios. We have the most up to date construction cost data and constantly monitor and analyse cost pressures whether it be the changes to the cost of manufacturing building components or rising demolition fees.
- In determining the correct insurance figure we take into account not only the rebuilding cost, but also additional costs relating to: site access, demolition and removal of debris, heritage issues, lead time over construction period, legal and professional fees, special design features and finishes as well as zoning restrictions and environmental issues. These costs can add up to 50% to the construction cost.
- Clients using our services are provided with detailed valuation reports on their properties with all the information necessary to advise their insurers on the correct level of insurance. We tailor our reports to suit your preferences.
- Our valuers are excellent communicators, who make appointments with contacts on site, show up on time and always act with the highest degree of professionalism.
- As specialist insurance valuers, we are covered with the appropriate Valuers Professional Indemnity insurance. This protects our business and you, our clients.
"Trusted by Owners Corporation Managers, Insurance Brokers, Property Managers and Lending Institutions..."
Subscribe to receive our news posts